Family & Community Services
Washington Township Family and Community Services - Municipal Alliance Commission
The WTFCS provides Information - Pamphlets, articles and books on such topics as, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Single Parenting, Adolescent Suicide, Communication Skills, Runaways and Teenage Pregnancy as well as other topics.
The WTFCS provides Referral Services - The WTFCS/MA staff can provide advise and guidance for youth and parents on where to go for help with their problems and concerns.
The WTFCS also supports the following:
- Washington Township High School Project Graduation
- Washington Township Police Department's D.A.R.E. Programs
Programs are sponsored and supported by:
- Washington Township Mayor and Council
- Governor's Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
- Washington Township School District
- Civic Organizations and Businesses
Programs & Services
Gloucester County Resources - information regarding:
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- Child Care
- Emergency Numbers
- Emergency Shelters
- Family Health Information
- Health Care
- Job Training
- Parenting Education
- Sexual Assault
- Suicide Prevention
- Support Groups
- Youth Programs
"Mother's Cupboard" - No Fee
Groceries are available to needy township residents through the donations of organizations, individuals, businesses and the schools in Washington Township. Proof of residency is required to participate.
Mother's Cupboard is located in the Municipal Building. The Cupboard is opened every Thursday from 9am to 12pm. We have also added one evening a month, which is the fourth Thursday of every month from 5pm to 7pm.